This role supports our quality programme throughout our business and will be crucial to providing Administrative Assistance and Document Control for all live schemes to ensure all project information is regulated and controlled accordingly.
As an Administrative Assistant/Document Controller, you will ensure that all information uploaded onto our portal is checked, approved and distributed to our team, clients and sub-contractors.
This role is based in our Head Office in Ballymena but may require travel to the UK.
As an Administrative Assistant/Document Controller, you are required to fulfil the below duties:
- Maintain Document Control processes and procedures.
- Maintain the EDMS.
- Maintain and actively participate on all workflows.
- Provide an interface to IT support for Document Control issues, which include process enhancements to existing software.
- Ensure that all system users are provided with adequate training and support to enable them to successfully adhere to Document Control procedures and to ensure they are competent users of our EDMS system.
- Provide support to project teams and occasionally all departments by responding to requests and queries regarding our EDMS.
- Process a large number of documents daily, including uploading and downloading drawings / documents on both our EDMS and clients external Document Portals.
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data.
- Maintain accurate document record logs of all drawings and documents issued by all parties at each stage of a project.
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed, all comments are distributed correctly and filed/stored.
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as required.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers and staff.
- Business Support duties to provide assistance to our Admin hub during busy periods.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English
- High level of IT literacy to include all Microsoft Packages
- At least 1 years’ experience in an administrative role
- High levels of accuracy when completing a large quantity of similar tasks
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Motivated team player and ability to take initiative
- Ability to adhere to defined processes and Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience of document control processes
- Experience of EDMS
- Experience in construction industry
- Attractive level of remuneration depending on expertise and experience
- State of the art offices
- Health cash plan
- Private health care
- Discounted gym membership
- Opportunities for career development
We are an equal opportunities employer, and led by our values (creative, brave, determined, collaborative, passionate, true).
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of our business.
Application Deadline: 03/12/2021